And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.
Deuteronomy 28:13 NKJV
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.
II Corinthians 8:9 NKJV
Characteristics of those who are poor
Lack of money
Looking for someone else to blame
Characteristics of those who get by
Better than poor
Dont just get by
Characteristics of those comfortable
They can pay their bills
Extra services might be an issue
Characteristics of those who are rich
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
James 1:17 NKJV
This is the Season of New things
Prosper in this area
1. All that i do – Therefore keep the words of this covenant, and do them, that you may prosper in all that you do.
2. Wherever I go – Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.
Joshua 1:7 NKJV
3. Intellectual prosperity – in your mind – And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.
Deuteronomy 28:13 NKJV
God is telling you to BE Above, its your mindset.
Poverty is a choice, its a mindset.
God wants you to be above financially
4. Be rich in mercy and good works – Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share,
I Timothy 6:17-18 NKJV
5. In your relationships, do good always – how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
Acts 10:38 NKJV
We are people with capacity to do good.
Check out other articles inspired by the Holy Spirit
There’s a gap—no matter how small—between yearning and sin, desire and giving in. Such desires should trigger a prayer in you, to draw you closer to God in fellowship.
Don’t be silent anymore. If your words must be effective, you must speak by faith. Friend, your confessions will lead to your possession. Power in the Word!
Sometimes people pressure you to get married, this is one of the pressures that comes with being single. Don’t get angry, it is only a phase. Work, plan, pray, towards the next phase of life .